This week I have the lovely opportunity to cohost my ultimate favorite blog hop - The GFC Blog Hop! I've been sitting on pins and needles waiting for my chance, and now it has finally arrived! Do y'all know what GFC is? When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's not the same as an email subscription, so you aren't bombarded with emails. You just can see updates of your favorite blogs on your home page. It's really a great tool to have and an easy way to show your interest and support in a blog!
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!
If you are interested in co-hosting the next GFC Blog Hop send an email to the awesome host at: email@example.com
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!