Psalm 33:8 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
It's time to sit back and take a little time to be in awe of the Lord and his creation. Here's what I'm in awe of today:
- How stinkin' fast Jr.'s fingernails grow.
- How quickly an eight hour workday can fly by.
- Jr. learning to drink out of a cup with no lid. Where did that coordination come from? Wasn't he just barely able to sit up on his own?
- The beautiful, quiet, star-lit sky in Minnesota.
- That my sweet Hubby thought to sneak me home a yummy mini cheesecake from a work birthday party.
- The truth in Ecclesiastes 3:1 - "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." I've realized there may even be a season for work and for daycare.
- And, of course, memories like these of our vacation.